Wednesday, March 17, 2004

St. Lca: They should lose the key of the jail on him

Yesterday 39-year-old Felix Dominique of Ciceron was found guilty of having sexual intercourse with a nine-year-old girl at his home on May 18, 2002.

Justice Indra Hariprashad-Charles presided over the trial that began on Monday. The girl, now eleven, testified about her sexual molestation.

Dominique pleaded not guilty. He had no lawyer. Acting Director of Public Prosecutions Victoria Charles-Clarke appeared for the Crown.

The victim, now age eleven, fiddled with her hair as she related the horrific details of her abuse.
...
The girl said the man had pulled down her pants, unzipped his and proceeded to have intercourse with her.

“It was hurting. When he finished he just sat down. He told me to stand in a corner and then said I had to sit on his laps. He said if I told anyone he would cut my neck. I heard my uncle calling,” she went on. “My uncle went on top of the house. I saw my uncle peeping through a hole. He called me and I answered. My uncle broke the window. Then Bouden Poule put his hand through the window and unlocked the door. My uncle asked me what he was doing to me. I said he was bulling me. My uncle told me to go and get my clothes. We went to my grandmother’s. She told me to bathe, then we went to the police station and the hospital.”

Outside the courtroom the girl’s mother spoke with reporters.

“I feel very bad about what happened to my daughter,” she said, “very bad. I want him to go to jail for the rest of his life. They must not put him out again. She was just nine years old. She is very small.”

The mother said her daughter had stopped eating and wasn’t sleeping well since the incident.
BI'm surprised the kid's uncle didn't put a thorough beating on this pedophile dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home