Thursday, April 29, 2004

U.S.: Die this very day

MM (caressing his AK-47): The name is Mohammed. Mohammed Mohammed.

Aisha (tossing her hijab): I know you, Mohammed Mohammed. With you, it's always bombs for dinner, sex with virgins for breakfast because "[f]or the God-fearing awaits a place of security, gardens and vineyards and maidens with swelling bosoms" (The Tidings 30). I won't get caught up with you; there's nothing in it for me.

MM (with a sneer): Another time, maybe? I've got my boys "[w]hile they hand therein a cup one to another [w]herein is no idle talk, no cause of sin, and there go around youths, their own, as if they were concealed pearls." (Mount LII: 20) So, I don't need you; I have my own "boys who are pretty like pearls."

Aisha (sneering, too): Bottoms up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home