Saturday, February 28, 2004

U.S.: This, that, and the other

I love GWB, but stories like this get me seriously miffed at him.

Not miffed enough to vote Democrat, fer sher, but miffed enough to write to the White House, to his campaign and just bitch. And I understand the impact that 9/11 has had on spending, too. However, he's got some bone-headed spending ideas, like Medicare and the Education Bill that he had liberal Ted Kennedy write.

As for the homosexual "marriage" thing, I'm amazed at the Democrats. Those pee-gee-winking (to my Guyanese buddies, hail!), phony bastards. For ever and amen, Democrats have branded the 10th Amd, States' Rights, as racist cuz under the 10th southern states could've retained slavery. Suddenly, a dramatic reversal. Democrats are now bawling for the 10th, and suddenly, States Rights is no longer equated with racism. Well, slap me silly and call me Sam. The Dems are using the 10th as a dodge to buy time whilst their activist buddies on the judiciary defy the Constitution (separation of powers) and make homosexual "marriage" the law of the land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home