Sunday, May 23, 2004

U.S.: Changes

It's the change from the dollar that makes the noise, well, I'm hoping this last change I just finished fine tuning only makes for good noise.

Take a look at the left column. We've got a neat little box with the words Shh! Library. That, dear reader, is the box of links. Pass mouse over it and it becomes a drop down menu. I like it. It's the ultimate in minimalist. Got all the links in one neat little place, except for the blogroll thingies. Who formats the blogrolls, I wonder?

Anybody out there ever had a little drink called Red Bull? It's an Austrian, non-alcoholic beverage, and it's supposed to be an energizer. I drank one last night, about midnight or so. Haven't slept yet. Went running around 9AM figuring it would knock me out. Nada. The body is saying pooped, but the brain is tap-dancing away. Where was this Red Bull when I had to pull three consecutive all-nighters and floated away on a flood of coffee made by my Latvian bud? That girl makes coffee strong enough to float horseshoes!

Anyway, take a look at the "Library" and drop me a note with suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home