Thursday, July 29, 2004

U.S.: Packing pains

I went out and scored 13 banana boxes in one fell swoop, and 3 in another. That means I actually have to put stuff in them, now, especially since I've got 14 days to go before I head home to spend some time with my family, then, about a week later, off to China.

Chiquita banana boxes are really good for moving. They're very sturdy and they're usually lined with an equally sturdy sheet of brown paper. They're the Timex of packing boxes ... take a licking and keep on ticking.

Just looking at the pile of books is giving me shivers. Maybe I should have a packing party and invite a few friends over. But, then, I won't know where things are. Not a good idea.

By tonight, my bedroom should be packed up. I can only hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home