Tuesday, July 27, 2004

U.S.: More random thoughts

Figured I'd blog some while eating ice cream for my throat. The exercise will prevent me from spreading like a chestnut tree.

The little fire plug Howard Dean says "we should be proud to call ourselves Democrat." To be sure, to be sure. One of these days, Democrats will be proud to call themselves liberal instead of this progressive crap.

Imagine that, Ted Kennedy learned a prayer!!! Hot damn! The temperature is freezing in hell. Democrats are invoking God and a whole lot of things tonight. The irony is that these are the same people who want to remove all mention of God from the public square and who would turn marriage, the institution God Himself established, up on its head. Somebody should remind Teddy of de Tocqueville's quote about God and America.

Teresa Kerry's speech was crap wonderful!

I tell you, this being a Democrat thing is going to take some work. After a lifetime of thinking, I'm going to have to get in touch with my feelings.

Here goes, Teresa Kerry's speech was ... wonderful. I felt moved when she poked fun at herself. She touched something in me. She ... I give up. I can't do this.

I'm going back to being a mean wascally thinking Republican. This feeling thing is too hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home