Sunday, September 26, 2004

China: Bad words

How many bad words can a person avoid saying? If anybody has a count, I want to know. You see, this weekend has been an exercise in self-restraint in trying to get CaribPundit up on its new server.

As if that weren't enough, I've not heard from fellow blogger, RTFM, in days. As you all know, he was carrying the weight of CaribPundit whilst I tried to get my online ducks in a row here in Nanning, China. Oooh, the stories I could tell, and I will, cuz it ain't easy.

But I digress. Since last week, just before Jeanne struck the USVI, RTFM went off the air, and I've not heard from him since. I've not been able to get much if any news cuz I'm on a nasty, slow and expensive connection here. Please join me in praying that RTFM is all right, and that he, his family, and his country came through the storm just fine.

It's now a little after 1AM, and I have to be up at 6AM for an early class. Tomorrow is a heavy schedule. Night and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home